What's new in Actionstep?
We've rounded up some of the updates made to Actionstep throughout March - from our new Outlook Add-in for Office 365 to Displaying Matter Details on Calendar to New Menu for Emails - there have been some really positive feature releases and updates.
Here are our product update highlights for this month:
- Actionstep Outlook Add-in for Office 365
- Displaying Matter Details on an Appointment Hover Tool
- New Menu for Emails
Check out Our Product Support Centre for a full list of all release, updates and bug fixes.
Actionstep Outlook Add-in for Office 365
Actionstep has released the most comprehensive Outlook add-in for Office 365 available for law firms. This new Add-in gives firms using Office 365 a broad suite of practice management functions right in their inbox.
The add-in lets you stay in Outlook while you:
- Get control of our inbox: Bulk assign emails, attachments and email threads to matters
- Manage contacts: Create new contacts & edit existing contacts
- Matter management: Keep matter files updated in real time with relevant documents, file activity & notes
- Stay on top of matter tasks: Review, update & assign tasks
- Time capture: Keep track of time & assign it to matters
- Client management: Automatically keep clients informed of matter developments
Displaying Matter Details on an Appointment Hover Tool
Actionstep users will have noticed the matter details (matter name and matter number) being displayed on their calendar appointments when they hover their mouse. This new little feature makes it easier to identify appointments when your day or week is crowded.
See a sample image below:
New Menu for Emails
The Email menu within Actionstep has been replaced with the new “Comms” menu. This will allow Actionstep to give you more ways to record communications with your clients which you will see soon.
See a sample of the new menu for emails below:
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!